Tuesday, November 26, 2013

December Daily Day Cards

I really haven't done much set up for my December daily album other than these cards. I bought both the 3x4 and 4x6 day cards. But I decided to use the 3x4 cards for now. I loved that the colors of these cards and they totally coordinated with the December Daily kit from Studio Calico.

Here are a list of things that I did to make the cards:
For a print and cut tutorial, check out this detailed tutorial by FindingNana. It is very thorough and well written. I used Epson presentation paper to print and cut all the printables. The only thing is I couldn't stamp very well on this paper. Maybe it is just me, I am not sure.

I still have a bunch of the printables that I cut out and I plan on using throughout my album. We are planning to do a trip to Costa Rica in the middle of December so some of the cards have travel themed embellishments. I plan to use some of them as journal cards and for some, I may just add tiny photos and for some I may embellish more as I make the album.

Here are my cards:






 I have a December 31st card too. It didn't fit in the nice set of six so I left it out. My December daily is truly going to be a record of daily happenings of December with an emphasis on fun holiday events. So do follow my blog to see what I have in store.
Have a great day!
~Neela

No comments :