Saturday, November 10, 2018

Elle's Studio November Kits and Add Ons

HOW IS IT NOVEMBER ALREADY!?! This whole year seems to have just whizzed past me.

I totally enjoyed creating with Elle's Studio November kits and add ons. The products are so beautiful. Here is a look at them:

Here is the November kit. I love all the holiday cards in this and my favorite is the color scheme. I love the green, pink, mint combination.

Here are the digitals. They perfectly complement the kit:


Here are the amazing add ons. Look at those adorable snow globes. I love the 6x6 paper pad too. It would be perfect for the document december project. 
Here is the first project that I made:
One of my favorite add ons from the kit is the "thanks giving" gold acrylic. It was perfect to write my story about my thanks giving get together with my cousins a few years ago. I love this photo. So I made the photo the focus and extended the background to add my journaling, title and embellishments I love vine stamp from the merry moments stamp set and stamped it above the title. I then used bits and pieces from the November kit die cuts to complete my project. The background wood paper is from the Family Fun collection.

Here is my second project:
I did December Daily last year which was in 6x8 format. But I like to have a little overview page in my 9x12 album. That's what I used the November kit to do. I collected a few of my favorite photos from last Christmas and created this pocket page with a bunch of cards and die cuts in the November kit. I love how it turned out.

Here are links to the November products:

All new items located here:

November 2018 kit:

Merry Moment stamp:

November Label stickers:

Merry and Bright 6 x 6 Paper Stack:

Good Cheer journaling tags:

Christmas Hand Drawn Acrylic Hearts:

Large Wood Veneer Snow Globes:

Wood Veneer Snow Globes: (small and medium set)

Thanksgiving Acrylic:

Ho! Ho! Ho! Acrylic

Weather Report journaling tags:

This Season Phrase Stickers:

Labeled Journaling Tags

Jane Alphabet Stickers - Red

Navy Puffy Alphabet Stickers

November Labels

November Print and Cut Labels:

November 2018 Digital Cut File:

Making a List Printables:

Have an awesome day!
~Neela







No comments :