Monday, January 21, 2013

Baby Layout

I am back after a long break. The timing for the challenge at Kiwi Lanes to make a layout with your baby photo was perfect. My parents were visiting from India and I had asked them to get all my baby photos with them. I managed to scan all of them just before they left and then Kiwi Lanes announced the challenge. So now I could put perfect use to the scanned photos. A lot of the photos were kind of damaged and had developed spots mainly because they were stuck in different albums at different times with all sorts of glue ... to bad. But I managed to fix them quite well with photoshop elements. I used a tutorial that I found on the internet with google search. I am somewhere between 8 and 9 months in these photos. I don't always find it easy to scrapbook my own photos. Not sure why....

Here is my layout:


I used Tag Templates 3 and 4  from Kiwi Lanes to create the tags and the chevrons. I was quite inspired by Melissa Dehne's tips on the Kiwi Lanes blog. I also used Accents 2T to create the flower.
I used my Silhouette cameo for the first time on this layout. I cut out the words and the filmstrip with it.

1 comment :

Melissa D. said...

Your baby layouts are just wonderful! It made me smile from ear to ear that I may have inspired you in some small way! I look forward to seeing more:)