Saturday, March 9, 2013

Cover Page of Project Life - MAUI

First of all let me show you some images of products that I ended up getting to start my project.

1. Seafoam binder by Becky Higgins

2. Seafoam Core Kit from Becky Higgins
3. Page Protectors - Big Variety Pack from Becky Higgins
 
4. Paradise beach 12x12 patterned paper and stickers from Echo park paper
 
 
Of course, these are the major products that I got, but I also ended getting some stickers and also plan to use some other lines of patterned paper that I already have.
 
So here is my cover page. This is a shameless scrap lift of Amy Tangerine's cover page for her Maui vacation. Actually her layout was one of the biggest inspirations for me to do the whole vacation album in project life format.  You know in my mind it is okay to scrap lift if it really makes sense for your photographs once in a while. I used a page protector with 4 6x6 pockets and developed a 12x12 photo and cut it apart. I love the statement it makes. The embellishments are simple and to the point.
 
 
Here are some closeups of the embellishments:
 
 
For the embellishments, I used stickers from paradise beach collection, washi tape from Indie Chic, Rhinestones from Scrappn' supplies.
Hope you like my first page. Stay tuned for more to come.


 

No comments :