Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Elle's Studio 6/6 Sketch - More from Serendipity collection

I love how versatile the Serendipity collection is. I am still getting more and more from a set of just 10 printed papers from this collection. I used for girly layouts, I used it for my son and I also used it for a beachy layout. I have more papers left so stay tuned for more from this collection.
I am playing along the sketch contest at Elle's studio with this layout. I really liked this sketch but I struggled a bit to get this layout done. I am just happy that it is done on time.

I made this layout with photos of Arjun that were taken on the way back from our little trip on Reef Dancer in Maui. On the way in we sat inside the boat that had a sunken glass cabin from which we could look out onto the sea life like we were looking out a window and on the way back we rode on the deck of the boat. It was a fun little trip.

Here is my layout:

 
Along with the Serendipity collection, I used some enamel dots and washi tape from MME. I also did little bit of water coloring on the title block and the journaling blocks just to make it stand out a little more. I am loving my Inktense pencils. They give intense color with just a little bit of water.
 
 Here is the sketch from Elle's studio:
 
I am loving this company. I also ordered their June Kit and Cameron Collection for more fun. Be sure to stop by at their website and check out their products. Their shipping fee is lower than other websites and I got my goods really fast last time too.
 


 

No comments :