Thursday, September 11, 2014

September 12th Sketch with SOUS

Happy Friday. Here's yet another week gone by and we are at Friday. I am up with another project for SOUS. Have you been taking part in the September festivities?!!!? Two chances to win fun prizes and with all the blog hops three more chances to win. So it is a fun month for all the participants.

Here is the sketch for this week:
I love this sketch and I especially love all the different interpretations of my fellow DT team. Here is my interpretation:

These are photos of my son that I took on a boat ride. I love them and they capture the fun he had on that day. I first stamped the background with the colors in the patterned paper. I then followed the sketch to add some fun patterned paper. I then made a strip with my photos and added them on. I then added the tone on tone embellishments. I also added words on the photos with some letter stickers. All the products used on this layout are from kits that I get from Studio Calico.
Have a great day and a great weekend!
~Neela

No comments :