Monday, July 10, 2017

July Kits and add ons from Elle's Studio

As every month, the kits and add ons from Elle's Studio for the month of July are outstanding. They totally remind me of summer and I love the bright color palette this month. Also released this month is the Title Builder Bundle. It got sold out so fast because I see it as one of the most useful set of products to add to your scrapbook arsenal. Even though the bundle is sold out, you can buy each of the individual elements separately.
Here is a look at the July kits and add ons. Click on the images to take you to the new arrivals in the shop.





Here are the projects that I made with these products:


The photos that I used for this layout were taken after my kid's piano recital. I wanted to document their recital day. The journal cards and the colors from the june kit were so awesome. I also like the puffy stickers add ons this month. I played around with the levels of the cards and raised them with pop dots.

Having the different elements at different levels on the layout gives a very interesting look to the layout.

I took this photo of my boys on our trip to Ireland last summer. I have been wanting to document this for a long time and found felt that the products in the kit this month were ideal to do so. I love the 3x4 cards and think of them as the perfect way to journal. I don't do project life so I love to use them on my layouts. One of my favorite add ons is the cork tags. I had a 100 different ideas on how I would use them and settled on this implementation. The acrylic word fav is from one of the previous months and is currently 40% off. The design of this layout is a simple grid. But I love the final effect of a simple grid layout with an emphasis on the photo.

Stay tuned for a project that I have created using the title builder stamp later this month on the Elle's Studio blog.

Below are some of the products that I used this month. Click on the image to shop:



No comments :