Friday, November 10, 2017

November Kits and Extras from Elle's Studio

This months kit to me is all about Christmas. Even though there are a bunch of neutral cards that inspire other stories, my first feeling was Christmas.
Here is a look at the November kit, extras and digitals and new products:






Here are my projects that I made with these products. The first one is a pocket page layout. I don't usually use the 3x3 square pocket page format. But I think it is now my favorite format. Stay tuned for more pocket pages with the format from me. I used the photos that I clicked last December. I had done December daily last year and took a whole a bunch of extra photos than I actually used. I created this pocket page with a bunch of those photos. I love the cards and the colors as they were a perfect match for these december photos.


The second project is not a project about Christmas but a layout about our trip to welcome the first snowfall at my brother's place in Fort Wayne Indiana. We had gone there for thanksgiving in 2015 and Arjun was wishing for a snowfall so badly for his birthday. And there it was a beautiful snow on his special day. Arjun and Surya had the best time playing around in the snow. This layout is about that event. I love the wood grain paper from Family fun collection. It is so versatile. The striped colorful paper is from the digital file. I enlarged a 3x4 card and cut out a strip to be the same length as the photo. The colors in this strip were perfect match for the colors in the photo. I also love the wood veneer. It was a perfect representation of snow. This was actually the inspiration piece for this project. The acrylic word 'BRR' was from one of the earlier months and is still available the shop.
I also used the stamp from the sketch to finish class 3 on this project.


Get all the new Elle'S Studio products at the new arrivals from Elle's Studio.

All links are affiliate. Have a wonderful day!
~Neela

No comments :