Monday, May 27, 2013

Elle's Studio Thursday Sketch

I recently bought the Serendipity paper pack and pennants from Elle's studio and also their May kit, so I decided to play along their thursday sketch contest. It is a very cute and trendy sketch.

I loved using all this new collection to make my layout. The colors and patterns are so beautiful. Here is my layout:

 

This photo was taken in the summer of last year when we were at the beach. Surya's favorite pastime was to try and run away from the water before the waves touched him.... at least in the beginning. Before you know, he was rolling around in the water and was soaking wet. I love this photo because it is so natural and full of love.
The cardstock and pennants are from Elle's Studio, the cork camera and acrylic heart are from Studio Calico Spencer's kit and Planetarium kits and the enamel dots are from My Mind's eye.
Here is the sketch from Elle's studio:



 

No comments :