Sunday, February 2, 2014

December Daily - Day 17

I decided to go ahead and finish the December Daily before posting any more pages as I really didn't have time to do both and I knew that if I did not just concentrate and finish my DD now, I would never ever finish it. So I finally finally finished it and I am ready to post the rest of the pages. Here is our Day 17. This was our first day in Costa Rica. We checked out the resort and did some zip lining. It was such a beautiful day and the weather was amazing.



For this page, I used a  cloud print transparency. I used Heidi Swapp mistable stickers for the letters. I went overboard while misting them with different colors and they got a bit soggy. So lookout for that if you use them. But I really liked the final outcome of how these letters look. I stitched across the chipboard letters because I know that they would fall off  if I didn't.




I got the map of Costa Rica from the Silhouette store and cut it out with this Maggie Holmes paper. I then wrote down some facts on the map. I also used a rub on to show where we stayed but it kind of got lost in the background.


I kept this page simple. The view that we could see from our room is the highlight here.



We had so much fun ziplining. Surya had a blast too. The guides there were so much fun and they really took good care of the kids and they made them laugh a lot.The photos pretty much reflect how we felt.The background mat of this photo is actually an envelope and I slid in the pamphlet that we got for this trip in there.


I had so many photos and wanted to incorporate a lot of them so I cut a page protector and stuck it with washi tape so that I could flip it and find more photos.


 Here are the links to my other December Daily pages:
Have a great day!
~Neela

No comments :