Sunday, May 11, 2014

Sketchbook Class - Sketch 1

Loving this class - this class is being offered by Studio Calico. I have been enjoying all the wonderful classes that are offered by them. In this class, every week, we are provided with 3 sketches and 4 variations for each sketch. So there is a ton of inspiration. I love to create my layouts using sketches. Not everybody likes this. But for me, a sketch is good, it sometimes pushes me out of my comfort zone and makes me create layouts that I would have never made. In this class, we have also been provided with a bunch of printables, cut files, stamp sets and digital brushes. All of them are totally awesome. Here is my first layout that I created using the first sketch.


I made this layout with a photo of Surya at the zoo. He has a great time there. He loves to play in the playground, he loves to go in the little train there and he loves the check out all the different animals. He is just happy. 
In order to make this layout, I mainly used my Sugar Rush kit from Studio Calico. It is one my most favorite kits. I also used the printables provided in the class. You can see that they are pretty cool. 
Hope you enjoyed checking out this layout and stay turned for more inspiration from this class....
Happy mother's day!
~Neela


No comments :