Tuesday, May 6, 2014

NSD challenges

Did any of you play along any National Scrapbooking Day challenges? I did play along some Studio Calico challenges and even won a couple. So cool. I checked out the challenges at Two Peas but didn't have time to play along. But they seemed quite fun too. It was a very busy weekend for us but I did manage to do a little bit of scrapbooking.

Lately I haven't been posting my layouts on the blog regularly. I am making them but I don't seem to be finding any time to post them.

Here is a layout I made for a couple f the NSD challenges at Studio calico. I combined a mood board challenge and sketch challenge. Here are the links to the challenges:
http://www.studiocalico.com/blog/2014/5/3/nsdatsc-challenge-01-color-challenge
http://www.studiocalico.com/blog/2014/5/3/nsdatsc-challenge-05-sketch-it


 

 And here is may layout which combines the sketch and the colors from the mood board.

 
I love these photos of Arjun and Ananya. They have grown up so much since then. They are so cute and little here. I was taking an online photography course at this time and I was trying to experiment with them. They were being very naughty and running around while I was trying to take their pictures. I am happy that I got at least a few good ones. The photos are not perfect but look at how adorable the kids are.
 
To make this layout, I combined a whole bunch of Studio Calico kits. I made a mini kit that went with the mood board and made my layout. Actually it is a very simple layout with a little bit of fun layering in the background.
 
Hope you enjoyed looking this.... Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day ....
~Neela


 

No comments :