Thursday, November 20, 2014

SOUS NOV 21 Sketch challenge

Hi everyone! This is my last post as DT member for the SOUS sketch team. I had a great year with SOUS. It was a lot of fun and I met a lot of wonderful ladies. Here is the sketch for this week:

and here is my take on it:

This is a photo of my son dressed up little Krishna. Krishna is god in the Hindu mythology known for his naughty behavior. This suits Surya's personality completely. We had a late Diwali celebration at UCSB this year. A bunch of 4 and 5 year olds were dressed up as Gods and Goddesses from Hindu mythology and did a little act on the stage. The kids are so adorable.
I made all the crowns and some arm bands for this show with my silhouette and I had a bunch of gold and silver paper left after the project. I ended up punching the scraps with circle punches and cut some up into strips and used them on this project. The patterned paper and the die cut leaves are from the Walden Studio Calico kit.
Have a wonderful Friday! Hope to see your creations linked up to the SOUS blog.
~Neela

Supplies Used:

No comments :