Thursday, November 6, 2014

Nov 7th sketch challenge with SOUS

Hope you all had a wonderful Halloween! Here is yet another Friday! Where does the time fly!!! Here is another sweet sketch from SOUS. It is a fun one.





Here is my take on it:

I used a photo of my son admiring the ocean. I made it more of a whimsical page just with the addition of the feather and the journaling. I added a quote a by Dr.Seuss, it's good advice for a person of any age.
I used up elements from a bunch of my studio calico kits that I collected over time. You can find the feather die cut here. The blue circle and yellow paper along the border are from the same cardstock. I just cut out the circle from the center of the cardstock and then stuck my white cardstock on the yellow base. I then stuck the circle on the white cardstock. I was very pleased to use both sides of this gorgeous cardstock by Dear Lizzy.
Hope you will join us and play along with us at SOUS. Just create a layout based on the sketch and upload it to the SOUS page.
Have a wonderful day!
~Neela


No comments :