Thursday, October 30, 2014

October 31st Die Cut Challenge with SOUS


The die cut challenge with SOUS this time is  die cut anything 'Trick Or Treat' . As usual, I made a layout with this theme and used some fun die cuts from the silhouette store.

I chose to use a photo of my kids all set to trick or treat last year. For Surya it was really the first time that he could understand what was happening. He was so excited to collect all the candy and go to never ending amount of homes. He is so looking forward to do it this year too and of course so is Arjun. A bunch of his friends plan to come home and they all want to go together. They will have a blast I am sure.


I printed a 6x11 inch photo and punched a few circles on top just to add some interest. I used the UNDERGROUND kit from Studio Calico to make this layout. I then cut out the die cuts with my Silhouette using one of the patterned papers from the underground kit to complete the layout.
Here the links to the images used:


Hope you have a fun and safe Halloween! Have a great day! And of course join us in this fun challenge. I look forward to seeing all your fun projects.
~Neela


No comments :