Thursday, October 9, 2014

October 10th Sketch with SOUS


Happy Friday! Here is the sketch for this week from SOUS. Make sure to stop by and check if you are the winner of prizes for the fun blog hops we had last month.



I stayed pretty much true to the sketch. I just changed out my journaling to be in the top left on a tag instead.
Can you believe that it is already October 10th!!! Where did the summer go? Time sure flies. I was reminiscing about summer and found this photo of my son's 4th birthday in June. We celebrated it at the beach with close family. He was so excited.

I first splattered some gold, pinkish orange and grey mist on to the background and added my paper layers and put my photo on top. For this layout I used a whole bunch of my older Studio Calico kits. It's cool that the papers and embellishments will work when put together over multiple kits. 

Hope you will join us for this challenge. Can't wait to see your interpretation of this sketch.
~Neela

No comments :