Thursday, October 2, 2014

October 3rd Die Cut Challenge with SOUS

The die cut challenge with SOUS for this week is:
WE'RE ALL MAD HERE..
But use a top hat, tea cut, tea pot or saucer etc
*you can go all Alice in wonderland if you'd like or just stick with the items listed above.. Totally up to you, but this is another one to totally go crazy..
The challenge for this week was really quite a challenge for me. I wanted to make a layout but didn't know what to do. So I made a card. Trust me, cards are not my forte. But for this theme, I thought a card would work best.
So here it is:


I got the cut file from Studio calico here. For the tea bag, I used microbeads to make the tea leaves. It was fun to make a card instead of a layout for once. Join us for this challenge for some fun prizes.
Have a great day!
~Neela

No comments :