Monday, January 2, 2017

Design Team Member for Elle's Studio

A very happy new year to you all. I am so happy that the new year is starting off with some great news in my scrapbooking journey. I am so proud to announce today that I will be on the Elle's Studio design team for 2017. I have been a huge fan of Elle's Studio products for a long time, the stamps, the  kits and the collections. I am so looking forward to working with all the lovely products. They work so well with my style of scrapbooking and memory keeping.

I have admired the work of so many of my fellow design team members for so many years. I am pinching myself to believe that I will be really designing alongside them.  I am so grateful for this opportunity. 



Laura Hager:http:// www.laurelandfern.com/


Stop by at the Elle's Studio website for a look at the kits and products. I will be working with their kits and they go live on the 10th of every month. I will posting the projects that I create for the inspiration gallery here regularly. Make sure that you stop by and check it out.

Thanks for stopping by today and letting me share my excitement. Have a great day!
~Neela

No comments :