Sunday, June 10, 2018

Elle's Studio June Kits and add ons

Finally, I can share the beautiful June products from Elle's Studio with you. They are playful and colorful. Here are the add ons. All of them are my favorites.

Here is the kit this month. Isn't so awesome!?!



Here are my colorful and summery projects that I made with the June kits. Interestingly both sets of photos were taken in December when we had some amazingly warm and sunny days.



My first project is of my niece at the beach for the very first time. She did not have a swimsuit, so she just borrowed my son's swim shirt and crawled around the whole beach in a diaper and also ate a bunch of sand. She is so very cute. I backed the photos with a pieces cut out of the shine 6x6 paper pace. I used a whole bunch of die cuts from the kit to embellish the photos and I also used the acrylic hearts. My favorite of all are the Hello Happy Puffy Stickers which I used to create my title.


My second layout is also from the same day and it is of my son. He had such a fun time running into the ocean. His favorite thing to do ever is to get dirty. So what better place than the beach. I used a bunch of cards and die cuts from the kit. I also added the wood veneer frame around him to highlight him in the large photo.

Here is the product list released this month. Make sure you grab some product before it gets sold out.


June 2018 kit

Let's Relax Stamp

Chloe Alphabet Stamp

Bright Hand Drawn Acrylic Hearts

Hello Happy Puffy Words

Summer Wood Veneer Frames

Jane Alphabet Stickers - White

Shine 6 x 6 Paper Stack

June Blank Label stickers

June Labels

Shine Acrylic

Aqua Acrylic Album

Wood Veneer Attachers

So Very Happy Printables

June Print and Cut Labels

June 2018 Digital Cut File

Have a wonderful day!
~Neela


No comments :