Monday, July 23, 2012

Color Me Scrappy #8

Like the previous CMS challenge that I played, I knew exactly which photos to use when I saw the color combination. I love the combo and it was also a little more challenging than the CMS #7 challenge. But I had a blast making this layout because the photos were so much fun.

Here is my layout:


I had to make a two pager as I had a ton of photos.

I used the following products:
  • Cricut cartridges: Stretch you imagination, All mixed up, Give a hoot
  • Plain cardstock: Core'dinations
  • Paper Glaze: Aleene's
  • Pen : Mary uchida - pigmented Artist
  • Glue: ATG
I had never used the paper glaze before. It gives a really nice effect of water droplets on the layout. When you first apply it, it is a bit translucent and in a few hours it dries transparent. You need to be patient and that is a hard thing for me.

Since you can't see the outcome on the above photo, I took some close ups of the it.







Here is the color combination from CMS #8:


Check out the beautiful layouts that their design team came up with on their website.


Post a Comment