Sunday, July 8, 2012

Turquoise - Layout 4

Still catching up.... I have completed the the 4th layout in the Turquoise series. It was a fun one to do because my younger son Surya is now 2 years old and Arjun of whom I have made the layout is 7 years old. But Arjun was 2 years old when these pictures were taken in his preschool. It is so interesting to see how they both look at 2. Memories of Arjun came flooding back....


Materials used for this layout:
  • Paper  and stickers: Max and Lucy birthday scrapbooking kit. I bought this kit oh some 6 years ago at Costco. I did use some of the material from this kit to make Arjun's first birthday album and also a 30th birthday album for one of my friends.
  • Cricut Cartridges: Life's a party
The layout turned out to be one colorful one.
Here is the original sketch from scrapbook steals:

No comments :