Saturday, October 27, 2012

Another little card

I am not really big into making cards but more into scrapbooking. But don't both the arts go hand in hand.....
Here is another simple card I made to play along annabelle stamps and Paper girls challenge.


I first stamped all the shapes with pigment ink and embossed them with clear embossing powder. Then I stuck washi tape as the vertical element.

Products used:
  • Cardstock : Recollections
  • Ink : Pigment ink from Color Box
  • Stamps: Teressa Collins - Giving Thanks and Kelly Panacci
  • Embossing Powder - Clear embossing powder - Recollections
  • Washi tape - My Mind's eye - Indie Chic

Here is the inspiration from paper girls:
 
 
Here is the sketch from annabelle stamps:
 
 

P.S. I desperately need to improve my stamping skills....If there are some simple tricks that you know of, do leave me your comments.
 



 
Post a Comment