Saturday, October 20, 2012

Kid's card

I made a very very simple card with Kraft cardstock. Right now the thing I love to do the most is coloring with Prismacolor pencils on Kraft cardstock. I have a set of only 12 pencils. It is high time that I get myself a bigger set. For this card I stamped 3 teddy bears with versamark ink and the one with black StazOn ink. I colored that one with prismacolor pencils. I also stamped the 'Happy Birthday' sentiment with StazOn ink. Personally I love the simplicity of the card... hope you like it too. I have to say that every part of this card is inspired by Danielle Daw's work.

Here is my card:



I am submitting this card for the Kid's card challenge at Annabelle Stamps:

 

3 comments :

A Consuming Passion said...

Beautiful card for a little one! Perfect for AnnaBelle's challenge this week.............Thanks for joining us!

Karen M said...

Your card is adorable - I love that little bear x x

Kylie said...

Cute, cute, Super Cute! LOVED how you coloured just one bear, such a sweet design!
Thanks for sharing with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

Take Care,
Kylie X