Saturday, October 13, 2012

CMS -13

I have a first here on this layout - I stamped with StazOn ink on kraft cardstock and colored it with Prismacolor pencils. It was super fun. It has been ages since I have colored anything.
For this layout I had a super big photo that I cut down little bit to fit on a 12x12 cardstock. I cut out 2x2 squares from kraft cardstock and stamped images on them and colored them to match the color combination for this challenge.
Here is my layout:
 
 
Here is a closer look at the colored images:

 
I did some shading with darker colors and merged the colors back with the lighter base shade.

Here is the color combination from color me scrappy:
Check out the layouts of the super talented DT of color me scrappy.

4 comments :

marianne said...

Love all the little stamped squares!

Christina Collins said...

Love the little 'blocks'! So cute! Thanks for playing along with CMS. :)

Unknown said...

This photo is wonderful!Thanks for playing with us at CMS!

Viji Siddharth said...

I love big photos! Thanks for playing along with CMS!