Monday, November 5, 2012

AC146 - Annabelle Stamps Challenge

Woo hoo! The previous card that I made for annabelle stamps made it to the top three shares - that was pretty cool. Check out that card here.

The DT members of annabelle stamps encouraged me to check out the ning site for annabelle stamps and I did. There are tons of tutorials with regards to stamping there. I totally enjoyed going through them. I plan to keep going back.

This time, it was a color challenge at annabelle stamps. Loved the colors. I decided to do some Prismacolor pencil coloring again. I stamped the boats on Kraft, colored them and cut them and then stuck them on to the main card. For the water I used a template from Kiwi Lane Designs and drew the outline with VersaMarker. I stamped the sentiment with StazOn black ink.

Here is my card:

This is the color pallette at Annabelle stamps:


Do check out the beautiful creations by the design team at annabelle stamps.
 
Post a Comment