Monday, November 5, 2012

AC146 - Annabelle Stamps Challenge

Woo hoo! The previous card that I made for annabelle stamps made it to the top three shares - that was pretty cool. Check out that card here.

The DT members of annabelle stamps encouraged me to check out the ning site for annabelle stamps and I did. There are tons of tutorials with regards to stamping there. I totally enjoyed going through them. I plan to keep going back.

This time, it was a color challenge at annabelle stamps. Loved the colors. I decided to do some Prismacolor pencil coloring again. I stamped the boats on Kraft, colored them and cut them and then stuck them on to the main card. For the water I used a template from Kiwi Lane Designs and drew the outline with VersaMarker. I stamped the sentiment with StazOn black ink.

Here is my card:

This is the color pallette at Annabelle stamps:


Do check out the beautiful creations by the design team at annabelle stamps.
 

6 comments :

Karen M said...

I love your cute boats - what a great card! hugs x x

A Consuming Passion said...

Such a sweet card Neela! Thanks for joining us again at AnnaBelle Stamps.

Anonymous said...

Super fabulous take on the challenge colours and the prisma on kraft is wonderful!
Thanks so much for sharing with us at AnnaBelle Stamps this week!

Andrea said...

Super cute, and you've made the colours look easy! Some of us had a bit of trouble lol!
TFS :)
Andrea

Janelle said...

Great child's card! The curve you've put on for the sea is so dynamic - well done.

Marion said...

An awesome card...so cute. Thanks for playing along with us at AnnaBelles this week (and glad you are loving the Ning Site!)