Monday, November 19, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

I know should have made a layout of our latest trip to the pumpkin patch, but instead I decided to make one of Arjun's first visit to the patch in 2007. I think this was also my first visit to the patch. We never had the concept of a pumpkin patch when I was growing up in India nor did I ever get the chance to go to one before I had kids. So I was as amazed as he was, maybe more. The sheer number of pumpkins and the size of the them blew me away. We went to the patch with the families of Arjun's little friends. I must have clicked a 100 photos or maybe more. It was such a fun experience. I am so glad that I finally got this done. I was wanting to make a layout of this trip for years now.

Here is my layout:
I used the following products to make this layout:

Kiwi Lane Design Templates: Abbey Road and Sweetheart
Patterned paper and stickers : American Crafts - pumpkin patch
Washi sheet : We R Memory Keepers

I had super fun making this layout with 11 photos for the Kiwi Lane Designs - Picture Perfect Challenge for November. Check out the link - I actually won the random drawing for this challenge. I can't wait to spend my loot to get more fun KLD templates.

No comments :