Sunday, November 4, 2012

That's Me

I have been making so many layouts of my kids that this time I decided to make a layout of myself. I found this photo of mine where I was actually dressed in a Saree which somehow does not happen too often.
I used Kiwi lane designs templates and American Crafts knockout border punches to make this layout. I enjoyed using KLD templates for the first time. I could put this layout together really fast.

I made this layout for Color Me Scrappy challenge 15. We had to use a sketch and a color palette for this challenge.

Here is my layout:
 
Products used for this layout:
 
  • Patterned Paper: Teressa Collins - Fabrications
  • Title Stickers: Making Memories - glitter bling
  • Rhinestones: My Mind's eye
  • American Crafts border knockout punches
  • Kiwi Lane Design Templates : Abbie Road 3A and Sweetheart 4
 This was the color palette from color me scrappy -

This was the sketch by Christina Collins - one of the DT members of  color me scrappy -
 
 
I thoroughly enjoyed making this layout. Hope you enjoyed it too.
 
Post a Comment