Tuesday, December 10, 2013

December Daily - Day 2

I finally photographed my layouts for the second of December. On this day we got out our Christmas tree and decorated it. It is a very simple little artificial tree with lights. I am happy with the no fuss process with this tree. We have a few ornaments and hang them up every year. This year Arjun, Surya and Navin - Arjun's friend decorated the tree. They were so quick and done in 10 minutes but they still enjoyed the process. I love the festive look that it instantly brings to the house. Here are my pages for Day 2.





I added some digital overlays - JOY and CHEERS from the Studio Calico kit and used printables from the 25 days class and Studio Calico Kit. The Christmas Tree sticker is from Jolee's Botique. The HO HO HO is just the reverse from Day 1. I stuck some fun red starbursts on it to add some interest. I wrote my journaling on Ali Edwards printables. I added some enamel dots to one of the printables on the right side and stuck a 2 gold sticker from the kit again. 
Here are links to some of  the other pages:


No comments :