Wednesday, December 11, 2013

December Daily - Day 6

I kept Arjun at home today so that he doesn't strain himself in school today. I stayed back and worked from home today. I let me watch a bunch of Christmas related shows on netflix. Actually they have some really fun ones with Kung Fu Panda, Madagascar and How to train your dragon. Do watch their Christmas editions.
He had to go to Math Superbowl practice today and was up for it. He is already feeling a little better than yesterday. I wanted to record this math super bowl club and happenings in my December Daily and also wanted to highlight the diversity of the group. Actually Arjun's school has kids from so many different nationalities that it is amazing. Here are my pages for Day 6.

For this page, I just used a 6x8 photo and did my embellishments on the photo. I used the car tire as a guide for my title. The chevrons are actually cork ones from Studio Calico. I embossed them with gold zing powder. I then journaled alone one edge. I finally used the gold glitter tape and the white ribbon. After seeing so much of bandage, the white ribbon reminds me of it.


For this page, I used a page protector with two 6x4 photos. I wanted four different colored sequins to represent the 4 kids and stitched along the middle and I used Ali Edwards printable for my journaling. I blurred out the faces of the kids just in case.
And here is my complete page for Day 6.

Here are some of the other December Daily pages:
Have a great day!
~Neela

No comments :