Monday, January 13, 2014

December Daily - Day 13

Still catching up on my December Daily. But I am determined to finish it. I am now working on my vacation pages from 16th to the 24th. These have been hardest to finish and incorporate. The size of my December Daily book is huge now. I need to be very careful not to add any more 3D embellishments.

Here is my layout for Day 13:


On this day, I got to know in the last minute that there was a chess tournament in Elwood school so I took Arjun there. He said he could have done better by the end of it. But I am happy he participated. Later that night I had a girls night out with my friends. We went to Hunger Games movie. I am happy to catch it before it disappeared from the theaters. We girls rarely do this and we need to do it more often. It is always fun to watch movies with friends. I absolutely loved the movie. I have read the series so it is really nice to see the movie stay true to the book.

For all the materials, I pretty much stuck to all the papers and embellishments from the December Daily kit from Studio Calico. I love the silver tape that I used on this page.

Here are some of the other December Daily pages:
Have a great day!
~Neela

No comments :